Sunday, February 24, 2008

Huehuetenango

So I don't have much to add about Guatemala. Work in Huehuetenango was busy but uneventful (though some weird little old man did kiss me in the middle of a pilot interview.) The only event of note was the trip back to Guatemala City through the mountains, which was stunning and heart-racing. Stunning because of the incredible vistas at sunset - which I didn't get any pictures of because we were whizzing by at Mach Two. Heart-racing because of the previously mentioned speed of the trip, and the drivers declaration as we flew down guardrail-less hairpin turns, what happened to the brakes?

In consolation though, I added pictures to the previous post. A million pictures. I am completely enamored with my new camera, and hopefully you notice an improvement in picture quality.

No comments: